Desi love😍
















“I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it.” — Alexander McQueen


This is my very first post of the blog and I'm very exicted to get connected with you all through the medium of my blog. Here i can discuss about fashion, trends, outfits, beauty tips, travel, food etc. I very thankful to you for reading my blog. I choose to wear saree for my first post is because I wanted to wear an indian attire and to start up my blog with a desi look.

Coming back to my post..this shoot was done randomly at stairs of a building and at chokhi dhani, Jaipur. As i said i wanted to give a desi touch to the post and to represent the beauty of Rajasthan and our India, So, I choose chokhi dhani as the location.

Chokhi dhani is such an amazing place to visit. It is really very beautiful with complete rajasthani theme. You can have a good quality and very tasty indian food at chokhi dhani. 

This outfit is from Aari Tari, Jaipur.
This saree comes with two blouses one is blouse which i'm wearing in my pictures and it was pre-stiched and the other one is blue color with a elegant golden border. I have posted both the looks in different hairstyles. Bun and open hairs..Bun is giving a classy and a royal look.

Provide your valuable reviews to let me know that how i did my first post ever. 
I would try my best to reach out to everyone and to respond to your queries as soon as possible.

Be you👍
BeYoutiful❤
Stay connected😊
Nidhi.

Details
Dress- Aari Tari
Location courtesy- Chokhi dhani, Jaipur
🛍

Comments

Popular Posts