Bofy India - Organic festive colours




Hello all so today i will be reviewing these 3 organic colors from bofyindia which I recieved as holi gifts. Thank you so much @bofyindia

Recieved 3 colors:
• Organic Gulabi
• Organic Basant 
• Organic Dbaani

Play safe and skin friendly Holi with your family and friends using herbal Gulal. Use 100% organic Holi colours are free of chemical and are safe for skin as well as eyes.

Celebrate the festival of colours with shades of nature. Made from organic products like wheat, carrot & beetroot and a hint of turmeric, this earthy pink is good for you!

Benefits of Organic Holi Colours -

1. Organic colours are made with natural components such as flowers, besan flour and turmeric powder etc.

2. Skin, eye and hair friendly.

3. Organic colour not harm the environment.

4. Chemical free.

Review : I tried one of the color among all 3. I applied one color on my face and washed my face after 30 minutes and i was so amazed to know that my skin was as it as without any reaction or anything. My skin felt so fresh when i washed my face. This is such am amazing concept and the colors are way beyond awesome.

Click 
 HERE to Buy


Provide your valuable reviews. 

Be you👍 
BeYoutiful❤ 
Stay connected😊 
Nidhi. 🛍

Comments

Popular Posts