Ryaal Make Me Glow Mask - Review

             Ryaal Make Me Glow Face Mask


Hello all,
So today i will be reviewing ryaal make me glow face mask.
•Mysore Sandalwood
•Turmeric - For Sensitive and Ageing Skin
•Brightens Skin and Repairs Sun Damage
•Reduce Wrinkles and Acne Scars 

A powerful blend of Sandalwood powder, Sandalwood oil & Orange Peel to take care of your dark spots & dull skin. 
Sandalwood and Turmeric also soothe skin and heal acne & acne spots. Orange Peel Powder & Almond Seed Meal scrubs away dead skin and clogged pores revealing a brighter & clearer skin. Aloe Vera & Rose Powder nourishes your skin and keep it youthful & glowy. 
Get instant glow for a party makeover in one use. Use regularly to enhance your complexion and maintain a permanent glow. Review: This make me glow mask is a wonder for dull and dry skin. It's a blend of sandalwood powder and orange peel which comes in a tub packaging and have paste like consistency.

I apply it on my face and washed it after 15 minutes, it gives a cooling, refreshing feel on my skin and an instant uplift which was really amazing... I used it 3 times till now and can see a visible difference on my dark spots. It's really a good chemical free product made from natural ingredients.

Buy
 Ryaal
Also available on Amazon


Be you👍 
BeYoutiful❤ 
Stay connected😊 
Nidhi. 🛍 .
.

Comments

Popular Posts